Entertainment! Entertainment! Entertainment!
Today, everyone loves entertainment and without entertainment everything becomes boring. Check out here the hottest gossips of celebrities, scandals, and new releases. This post contains top 5 entertainment news that will surely enlighten your mood.
• Shweta Tripathi who is “Masaan” fame Actress is all set to star in ZoyaAkhtar’s web series, “Made in Heaven.” It will stream on Amazon’s Prime whose shooting is on-going in Delhi. This series will reportedly depict a story of the struggle between an old-style wedding planner and a wedding company set on contemporary values. The series will be comprised of 10 episodes and Shweta will be seen doing a role of bride-to-be.
• The makers of film Padmawati has given a Navratri gift to the audience by unveiling the first poster of the film featuring DeepikaPadukone. She is looking stunning in a red lehenga and choli designed by Harpreet and Rimple. She is playing the key role The Rajput queen, named Rani Padmavati. She is looking a reigning empress by matching Rajasthanijewellery by Tanishq with her outfit. Padmavati which is directed by Sanjay LeelaBhansali will reportedly release on December 1.
• The short news came over Kaashi, a film promoting the Indian government’s BetiBachao, BetiPadhao. It is a short film which will be screening at Sundance Festival. It is a film by TusharTyagi which is a story based on the life of a 13-year-old girl who is forced to go for open defecation because her parents lack resources. Kakashi’s family will be seen struggling with poverty and it portrays the situation of rural India. Engineer-turned-director Tushar shot this film in his grandparent’s village where seeing a film in the theatre is not possible. He shot this film in an out-dated Uttar Pradesh’s village which gives it a realistic feeling.
• AditiRaoHydari, new film, Bhoomi is all ready to hit the screens this Friday. According to the reports, movies will revolve around the social issues relating to the violence against women. These issues do not reach the audience and if a film is made on this subject then it increases the extent it should be reaching, this is the motive of the film. AditiRaoHydari told media that love stories are too common nowadays and movies on social violence make a different move.
• The Hero of comedy Kapil Sharma has reportedly left Bengaluru’s rehab centre where he went to quit alcohol. Reports added that he left the rehab 28 days ahead of the schedule and earlier he decided to undergo a total of 40 days treatment. Now, he landed to Mumbai to complete his pending work which shows his commitment towards work. Earlier, he resorted to heavy drinking and also fought with his co-star Sunil Grover which hit the breaking news India today. His friend revealed, he has recovered from alcoholism completely and he is sober now as reported by his DNA. Kapil’s new film Firangi is scheduled to release in November which necessitates him to leave the rehab early.