Every evening most of the people experience acute hunger pangs. In this article, we will discuss the best tea time snacks ideas. Evening snacks are something which people mostly have on streets with friends or family.
If you are craving for something delicious and savoury, then you will find varied options when it comes to evening snacks. If you’re looking for some delicious and healthy snack ideas, then recipes like chanachaat, crispy corn recipe, and crispy aloopakora will surely make your evening.
Some of the best tea time snacks are mentioned below:
- Veggie Cheese toast: It’s a simple but delicious item. This is a very easy recipe and can be made quickly with your own choice of toppings and bread. There are ‘n’ numbers of variations that you can make with this recipe. This is also one of a kid-friendly recipe.
- AlooBhujia: This is a ready-made snack and is arguably the best snack option with tea. This is indeed a perfect snack item for a de-stressed evening nibbling while watching television.
- Crispy AlooTikki: This is one of the most popular street food chaat items. They taste even more delicious when served with toppings like chhola and tamarind chutney.
- Spicy Corn Chaat: Spicy corn chaat is ready to serve item and can excite your taste buds to a great extent. Recipe of crispy corn is very easy, and if you’re out, then you will easily find stalls of corn chaat in almost every corner of the city. It is a light and healthy snack.
- Taco Samosa: This is a twist to the regular Samosa. Taco Samosa is so delicious that the first reaction after having them will surely be WOW! This delicacy should be there in your must-try list. It is served with ketchup or tangy chutneys. The best part about them is that they can be prepared well in advance, and before serving it can be assembled as per your choice.
- Chocolate Chips Cookies: They are always a treat, and if you’re looking for something sweet, then this is definitely the best option for you. These cookies are crispy and delicious, and it tastes great with a hot cup of tea, coffee or even milk.
- Mix Veg Pakora: These Pakoras are like an evergreen item in India. There are countless variations in Pakoras and are also called as Bhajias in some states. The name is mixed vegetable pakoras because they are made using a range of vegetables. For a rainy day evening, they are just perfect, if paired with a hot cup of tea.
- JhaalMuri: Now this might sound an unfamiliar name to many as this snack is a popular snack from the city of joy, Kolkata. Muri means puffed rice and jhaal means spicy. The puffed rice is tossed with vegetables like potatoes and tomatoes, and it tastes delicious. If one travels Kolkata, then this is one item which can’t be missed.
Though there are various other snacks options, the above-mentioned items are some of the best-chosen ones.