The joyous feeling with the festival of navratri knocking your door.
With the Navratri festival, just knocking your door, the people are all excited about it. The enthusiasm is so great that people have started making preparations with the cleaning of their homes, decorating their own temples and getting various things to decorate their houses. Some also prepare various dishes and exciting cuisines to enjoy the festival spirit.
The whole atmosphere buzzes with the songs of the Goddess being played almost everywhere. People are enthralled and spend most of their time chanting songs and organising kirtans, jagrans and bhajans. The enthusiasm and faith in the goddess is so much that people plan to perform all their auspicious tasks during these nine days. Whether it is a marriage ceremony, buying a property or car or any big event, all is preferred during these days.
These nine days are the days of the Goddess, where she in all her manifestations comes to the house of her devotees to bless them for happiness and prosperity.
The goddess has immense power or shakti and thus gives the blessing to her devotees to follow the path of righteousness and have courage. Never fear in life and have faith.
Navratri is celebrated in almost all parts of India and more so in Gujarat, Punjab and Maharashtra. It is one of the major festival of Gujarat where people dress and also play garba as an expression of their love towards their mother Goddess.
People also keep fasts and love to send wishes to each other. The belief of keeping the picture of the goddess or navratri status is immense and keeps them blessed.
With the social media at its boom, people find it a very comfortable and easy way to share their wishes with each other. Without having to shell a penny, people can exchange navratri wishes quotes with their loved ones.
They also love to keep it as their whatsapp and facebook status with the belief of the Goddess’ blessings with them. Some of the various quotes and messages shared are
- May MATA bless you on this special day of Navratri, and may on this festive season Dhan, Yash and Samriddhi comes to your home… Happy Navratri!
- Memories of moments celebrated together,
- Moments that have been attached in my heart forever,
- Make me miss you even more this Navratri.
- Hope this Navratri brings in good fortune.
- Happy Durga Pooja…
- Today is first NAVRATRA. May GOD DURGA give prosperous to you and to your family. May her blessings be always with you. JAI MAATA DI. Happy Navratra!
- May This Navratri be as bright as ever. May this Navratri bring joy, health and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives. Happy Navratra Durga puja…
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Navratri with plenty of Peace and Prosperity…
- Let the blessings of Maa Durga usher you! On the eve of Durga Puja I wish for you a Good Health and Happy Moments. Happy NAVRATRI!
We wish all our readers a very happy Navratri.