In last couple of years, India has seen a huge spike in the demand of commercial spaces. The real estate market in India is developing rapidly; all credit goes to the upcoming commercial projects in the country. The main reason for such huge demand of commercial spaces in India is that, India being a fast developing country; many foreign investors are migrating to the country and hence fetching large number of investments from both national and international clients.
Many commercial real estate developers are giving options to its clients for sale, rent or lease. Statistics has shown that the Indian real estate market has experienced a yearly appreciation of 10 – 11 percent. Some of the most desired commercial spaces are for opening a multiplex, retail outlet or an IT firm. There are many cities in India, which are experiencing a huge demand of commercial spaces other than the metropolitan cities like Bangalore. Bangalore being the IT hub of India, there are many companies that are looking for commercial space for sale in Bangalore. With commercial space, people also look for furnished properties because it helps in saving hugely on the start-up capital.
Benefits of buying a furnished Property
You may be an owner of a big organisation or starting up a small company finding it quite challenging to get an office space that is furnished. The reason why people are in search of furnished commercial spaces is:-
• Saves a lot on time and money. If you are an existing company and that too expanding, you might not find it difficult to arrange for office equipment and furniture. But if you are starting new and that too with limited capital, then buying a commercial property and spending additionally on furniture and equipment can be tedious. In both the cases, you waste a lot of time to buy items to decorate your office.
• There are many companies which sell their office with equipment, so you can look for used commercial spaces and can be a good option to explore. Such properties are usually in good condition and you don’t have to do much with fixing interiors.
Where to begin with?
Finding a right kind of property can be tedious, especially if you are not well experienced in buying one. So here are some tips that you can use during your search for commercial properties.
• Be clear of what you are planning to buy. It has been seen that when companies are looking for commercial spaces, they aren’t very sure as to what they are looking for. Commercial spaces require good amount of investment, and hence, you should go for trusted real estate brokers, who can understand your needs and requirements.
• Once you have finalised your broker, you should ask him to provide you with list of relevant properties with quotations via presentation.
• Once you have shortlisted spaces, you should visit the site and inspect the site thoroughly because real estate brokers have a habit of exaggerating when it comes to selling properties. So you should be convinced enough to buy the space.